From the minute we start working together, my goal is to make sure you are educated about the home-buying process. Buying a home (especially if it's your first time) can feel overwhelming. I focus on slowing down the process and really getting to know you and your goals.
Then I make sure you become the best homeowner possible!
I'd love to help you!
Now that you have the house, I will continue to guide you on how to be knowledgeable about how to take care of your home. That's why I don't disappear when settlement is over.
You can continue to see me as your go-to resource for all things real estate. I'll be in touch with reminders about how to maintain your home, tips on how to not overspend on repairs and you can call me anytime you need a contractor or want to talk about a house project and how it may affect your resale. Together, we'll make sure you know what to do to safeguard your biggest investment - your home.
Whether you want a new neighborhood, more space, or a bigger yard, I'd love to show you my process for finding your first (or next!) home.
My process.....at a glance
1. It all starts with a meeting with you to determine your real estate needs and desires and ask some thought provoking questions that dig deeper than how many bedrooms you need.
2. Next, I'll help you determine your purchase power and discuss your specific financial situation. It's definitely not "one-size-fits-all" these days!
3. Once approved, the home search begins! I have some simple strategies that will streamline your search and make you "shop" productively.
4. Once you've found "the one", you're ready to make an offer and tackle some of the next steps. Once you're under contract, you don't want any surprises or setbacks!
5. I'll help guide you through this process and always communicate what's happening behind the scenes. From home inspection, document review, preparing for settlement, and how to make your settlement a success!